Thursday 19 December 2013

Mr Big Tops - My box has arrived!


So a couple of posts ago I told you about the Mr Big Tops and their amazing new 'Sweets by post' service. My box is here and I've never been so excited! I hope to do a video review on these, but for now here is a picture review.



Graphics on the inside of the tabs.


The sweets I got consisted of:
Double Lollies Squashies, Schrimps, Fizzy Cherries, Fizzy Pencil Pieces, Black Jacks and Cone Jazzies. 


The inside of the box itself is where there are lots of hidden graphics. The design work on the packaging is brilliant, everywhere you look there is something else to make you smile.



And finally the fun competition part. Once you've worked your way through all of the sweets, don't forget to cut out the red moustache  take a picture and upload to their Facebook Page or Twitter to be in with a chance of winning a years worth of FREE sweets - Wish me luck ;)



Ta-da!! Now get ordering at www.mrbigtops.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment