Monday 23 September 2013

Debenhams Seasonal Sweet Delights

We are now in September, with only 3 months until Christmas the festive sweet treats are already beginning to appear on the shop shelves. Yesterday I popped into Debenhams hoping to get a new bag 25% off, I failed but instead I came across all of these great yummy sweet gifts :)


The first items that caught my eye were the huge Swizzels Matlow Drumstick and Love Hearts money boxes. Then it was the Chuppa Chups Lunch tin.


The Mini sweetshop selection including Dolly Mix, Jelly Beans and Jazzies was a great set. And the Sweets of the 80's is a good nostalgic idea. 


And there were so many various sizes of other classic favourites too! The massive Pick'n'mix and the Giant Strawberries were by far my favourite.


Didn't see the following at the Bath store, but Debenhams have some great stuff on their website. Seriously have my eye on that Jelly Belly machine!!


Jelly Belly jelly bean machine          Chuppa Chups flower bouquet

Jelly Belly Uno card game          Jelly Belly chocolate dips gift box


Think I know where I'm going for some Christmas gifts and review videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment